Impact Lighting Solutions is a specifier and distributor of LED lighting and electrical equipment.
We gather and process your personal information in accordance with this privacy notice and in compliance with the relevant data protection regulation and law (GDPR). This privacy notice explains what we do with your personal information when you make contact with us or interact with our website.
Data Controller’s Contact Details
Impact Lighting Solutions is the controller for any personal information we process.
Our registered address is:
Impact Lighting Solutions Ltd
Unit C6 Grange Court Business Park
Telephone number: +44 (0) 1865 98 98 30
Our Data Protection contact is John Tallon. You can contact him directly at email@example.com or via the postal address above.
How Do We Get Information?
Some of the personal information we process including your name, your address, your mobile telephone number and your email address, is provided to us directly by you, for one of the following reasons:
- You have made an information request to us.
- You have contacted us by email.
- You have contacted us by post.
- You have contacted us by telephone.
- You have filled out the contact form on our website.
- You have provided your contact details to us at a networking event.
- You have made a complaint to us.
How Will We Use Your Information?
We process your personal information to meet our legal, statutory and contractual obligations and to provide you with our products and services. We will never collect any unnecessary personal data from you and do not process your information in any way, other than already specified in this policy. We will never provide your personal data to a third party for marketing purposes unless specifically requested by you or agreed to by you.
We may contact you periodically about our products and related services which may be of interest to you. You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Data Protection Rights
- Your right to access: you have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information. This right always applies.
- Your right to rectification: you have the right to ask us to rectify any information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us the complete information that you think is incomplete. This right always applies.
- Your right to erasure: you have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing: you have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing: you have the right to object to processing if we are able to process your information because the process forms part of our public tasks, or is in our legitimate interests.
Links to External Websites
Where we provide links to websites of other organisations, this privacy notice does not cover how that organisation processes personal information. We encourage you to read the privacy notices on the other websites you visit.
If you have queries or concerns, please email our sales team at email@example.com.
Alternatively, the supervisory authority in the UK for data protection matters is the Information Commissioner (ICO). If you think your data protection rights have been breached in any way by us, you are able to make a complaint to the ICO. The ICO Helpline number is 0303 123 1113.
Visitors to Our Website
When you visit www.impactlightingsolutions.com we use a third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitors behaviour patterns. We do this to find out such things as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way that does not directly identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website. As this is a third-party service, this potentially means that data may be stored outside of the UK.
We apply UK data protection law and the GDPR conditions to our processing.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of our website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser.
We use a cookies tool on our website to gain consent for the optional cookies that we use. Cookies that are necessary for functionality, security and accessibility are set and are not deleted by the tool.
Purpose and legal basis for processing: The purpose for implementing the above is to maintain and monitor the performance of our website and to constantly look to improve the site and the services it offers to our users. The lawful basis we rely on to process your personal data is either Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR, for example when we require your consent for the optional cookies we use, or Article 6(1)(f) which allows us to process personal data when it’s necessary for our legitimate interests. For example in order to maintain the integrity of our IT systems and the continuity of our business.